Home > Academic Support Services
Division of Academic Support Services and Instructional Technologies
Aids and empowers students and faculty to advance their professional and academic goals.
- Personal Development
The Division includes the following programs, offices, and services:
- Academic Probation
- Accommodative (Disability) Services
- Advising & First Year Programs
- Career Services
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- International Student Initiatives
- Library Learning Commons (including Tutoring Services)
- Online Learning
- Veteran’s Affairs
Administrative responsibilities for these areas fall under the direction of the Dean of Academic Support Services and Instructional Technologies, Dr. Molly Mott.