Home > RooSuccess
Roosuccess Faculty & Staff Info
RooSuccess is replacing our current MTS and Engaged/Not Engaged process. This communication tool will facilitate a better understanding of what happens after an instructor raises a warning on a student and who is in the best position to assist that student. Think of RooSuccess as a more robust version of the student folder – we can find out key attributes on the student so that we can provide a more comprehensive support network.
- Contact your professors and advisers through email by opening your Success Network of faculty and staff.
- Make appointments online with members of your success network, like advisers and professors.
- Find tutoring information to help you succeed in class.
RooSuccess for Faculty and Staff
RooSuccess provides a simple method to refer students for academic assistance early enough in the semester to make a difference. RooSuccess is not a substitute for direct discussions with students, but it serves as a secondary layer of support to alert students, as well as staff in student services, who will assist in addressing additional concerns.
RooSuccess (written instructions):
- How to set up your profile [pdf]
- How to see your students [pdf]
- How to see flags raised on your students [pdf]
- How to raise a flag [pdf]
- How to sync Outlook with RooSuccess [pdf]
- Sample emails to students
RooSuccess (YouTube videos)
- Setup your profile
- Setup office hours
- Appointment Notifications
- Completing a progress survey
- Closing the loop
- 5 things you can do in RooSuccess
Questions or feedback about the RooSuccess Portal? Email email@example.com for more information.