Early CHildhood Care and Management - Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the BBA in Early Childhood Care and Management degree program, the student will:
- Acquire and apply management principles and business skills for administering high quality early care and education organizations.
- Understand the importance of establishing, maintaining, and supporting partnerships with families through education, communication, engagement, and collaboration.
- Develop curriculum and create environments that support the development of children from infancy to age 5.
- Apply skills of program and curriculum planning for inclusive early childhood settings with a focus on children from infancy to age 5.
- Apply leadership knowledge and skills in early care and education settings for promoting high quality standards of excellence for teachers, families, and children.
- Develop and apply methods, strategies, inclusive practices, and policies for meeting the needs of quality programming for children, families, and early care and education professionals.
Early Childhood and Management
Dr. Maureen Powers-Maiocco