Your student bill is required to be paid by the bill due date for each semester. (August for Fall semester and December for Spring semester) Bills received after these dates will be subject to $80.00 in Late Payment & Registration Fees.
- PAPER CHECK: Make check payable to SUNY Canton. Be sure to include the student's Banner ID or Social Security Number on the check. Mail in to the Student Service Center.
- ONLINE: Pay by credit card or electronic withdrawal from a checking or savings account online at SUNY Canton Online Payment.
- PAYMENT PLAN: To set up monthly payments, SUNY Canton recommends the TuitionPay Plan. This plan allows you to pay the balance of your bill over a 5 month period for the semester. There is no interest, just an enrollment fee of $35/semester. For questions about the payment plan, contact TuitionPay at (800) 635-0120 or sign up online at SallieMae's TuitionPay Plan.
If you are not able to meet the above payment options, you may speak to the College Accountant about requesting a hardship deferment for payment. We will do our best to work with you to develop a schedule for paying your college bill. You should make arrangements after you receive the bill, but before the bill due date.
All deferments must be paid in full by the end of the semester
for which it was made. Students not meeting the terms of their deferment
may be subject to penalty during the semester.
- holds on requests for Transcripts;
- holds on use of Meal Plans;
- holds on use of Roo Express credit;
- possible suspension from college