Civil & Environmental Engineering Technology - B. Tech
The Civil & Environmental Engineering Technology program provides a number of opportunities for students to get real-world experience while completing a bachelor's degree.
- Analytical Problem Solving and Analysis
- Common Field and Lab Tests
- Advanced Highway Design
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Solid Waste Management
- Structural Steel Detailing
- Timber Design
Great Career Opportunities:
Employment opportunities span the range of industry and commerce. Opportunities include:
- Structural/Environmental/Construction Engineering and Technology
- Engineering Assistant
- Structural Design and Detailers
- Assistant Project Manager/Engineer/ Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Technologist
- QC Engineering Technologist
- Groundwater Engineer
- Municipal Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Construction Project Estimator
- Construction Inspectors
- Residential & Commercial/General
- Nearly 100% of graduates willing to relocate/travel are able to establish Civil Engineering Technology or construction-related careers that offer opportunity for advancement.
- Those who obtain a bachelor's degree can expect additional opportunity and reward.
Civil & Environmental Engineering Technology
Adrienne Rygel, Ph.D.
*Graduate rates are unavailable as the program is too new.