The Accounting/Business Lab offers tutoring for students enrolled in any Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or Office Technology course at SUNY Canton. Professional and peer tutors are available to assist students with their learning needs.
The ultimate goal of the Business and Accounting Lab is to help students help themselves, in the process becoming more independent learners. Students have the option of working with a tutor or working in groups with other students. Most students come to the Lab for tutoring; however, online tutoring is available for SUNY Canton students living beyond traveling distance of the Lab. Lab equipment and resources include: six student access computers, various tutorials (software, DVD, VHS), as well as a selection of textbooks and the respective study guides.
- email@example.com - email correspondence is available during Lab hours.
- Online Tutoring: for SUNY Canton courses taught Online
- Request Access to ANGEL: for
access to the Business and Accounting Lab ANGEL Site please email
In your email include:
SUNY Canton username
example: If your SUNY Canton email is firstname.lastname@example.org then your username is smithj
Subject: Blackboard Access
- School of Business & Liberal Arts: for departmental and faculty information
- Tutor Application: inquire about becoming a tutor; fill out and return to tutoring services in Campus Center 235
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617