Home > Safety > Report Form

Report a Health and Safety Hazard on Campus

SUNY Canton Employees and Students are encouraged to report unsafe conditions or problems that they observe on campus using this form. These may include health and safety risks (such as trip and fall hazards or unsafe conduct by employees or students), fire safety issues (such as faulty wiring or equipment or tampering with fire safety equipment), security issues (such as doors propped open), and environmental concerns (such as improper disposal of chemicals).

This form is not to be used to report emergencies, crimes, or other incidents that would ordinarily be reported to University Police. It is also not for routine maintenance problems, such as heating or pest control; for such reports, use the Physical Plant Work Order System. Students can use Residence Hall Fix It Form.

But if you have observed a non-emergency condition/problem that you think may create a health or safety risk for you or another person, please report that condition/problem.

* Required

Please provide a description.

Contact Information

Please provide contact information in case more specific information is needed and also to provide you with information about our response to the  problem.

Please enter your name. Invalid format. Please enter a number. Please use numbers only. Please enter an email. Invalid email. Please enter an email. The emails don't match.

Campus Role

Please make a selection.

Disclaimer: Please note that your issue will be addressed as quickly as possible. If your problem has not been addressed in a timely fashion, please contact toddpa@canton.edu or call 315-386-7333. Some situations may not be able to be changed immediately (i.e. lack of lighting in an area) but it will be reviewed and a response will be created within 72 hours of regular business hours.