Funeral Services Administration - Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Funeral Services Administration degree program students will:
- Be proficient in technical aspects of embalming and restoration.
- Be able to complete funeral documents accurately in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to address the complexities of funeral arrangements and management of a small business.
- Distinguish between ethical and unethical performance in the funeral service setting.
- Be aware of specific cultural and religious aspects of funeral customs and ceremonies.
- Identify contemporary trends in funeral service in order to remain current in the field.
Funeral Services Administration