Health Services Available
The cost of services is included in the Student Health Fee unless otherwise indicated.
- Health Care Providers are available to evaluate and treat acute illnesses/injuries
- Dispensing of frequently prescribed medication
- On site, limited lab
- Self-Care Center (for minor illness, colds) which allows you to get selected over the counter medications
- Referrals to outside facilities for additional medical services
Wellness Promotion Services:
- Athletic clearance physicals for returning athletes
- Required Immunizations
- Recommended Immunizations*
- Flu Vaccine
- Allergy Injections prescribed by your physician
- Sexual Health Services including:
- Pap test*
- Testing for STD*
- Emergency contraception*
- Confidential HIV testing and counseling
- Nutritional counseling with Registered Dietician
- Smoking Cessation services and free nicotine patches/gum/lozenges
- CPR classes*
*Additional charges may apply depending on insurance coverage
The Health Educator/Wellness Coordinator provides health and wellness programming to the campus community both in groups and individually. Working with the Counseling and Davis Health Centers, programming topics include: nutrition, fitness, stress, alcohol & substance use, sexual health and all aspects of leading a healthy lifestyle.
Contact Farren Lobdell at email@example.com or x7958 to schedule a wellness program for your class, club or organization. Programs can be designed to meet your group’s needs.