Chaney's Weekly Takeout
College Association is pleased to bring the campus community a Weekly Takeout from Chaney Dining Center each Friday during the semester. Instead of cooking at home after a long week or going out, bring home some great food for you and/or your family! Main entrée, vegetarian, and a children’s menu are offered each week.
How it Works
It is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Review the Friday dinner selections for Fall 2023.
- September 22
- Soup: Mushroom Barley
- Entrée #1: Ham & Cheese Penne with side salad
- Entrée #2: Shrimp Boil with side salad
- Plant-Based: Faux Fish with side salad
- Children's: Hamburger (or Cheeseburger) and fries
- September 29
- Soup: Stuffed Pepper
- Entrée #1: Roasted Red Pepper Pasta with Broccolini
- Entrée #2: Chinese BBQ Ribs and Stir-Fry Rice
- Plant-Based: Stir-Fry Rice
- Children's #1: Roasted Red Pepper Pasta with Broccolini (children's portion)
- Children's #2: Tacos (chicken or beef) with fixings, rice, nachos, and salsa
- October 6
- Soup: Cheeseburger
- Entrée #1: Rigatoni with Ragu with broccoli, and side salad
- Entrée #2: Shrimp Fra Diavolo with linguini, broccoli, and side salad
- Plant-Based: Vegetable Fra Diavolo with linguini, broccoli, and side salad
- Children's #1: Pasta Option #1 or #2 from above, broccoli, and fries
- Children's #2: Hamburger (or Cheeseburger), broccoli, and fries
* Food substitutions may be required based upon product availability. Any menu changes will be communicated in advance of processing your order*
- Complete the order form below by Thursday at 10:00 AM for Friday pick up.
- Pick up and pay at Cashier / Check-in Station in Chaney Dining Center (side entrance) between 4:30 PM & 5:00 PM
All meals include an entrée, side(s), and dessert. Soup is optional at an additional $2.99 cost.
- Entree and side(s) - $14.99/person
- Children’s Menu - $5.99/person
- Soup - $2.99/large cup
- All food will be packaged for travel and any directions, if needed, are included.
Payment can be completed by cash, credit, Connections, Campus Cash or Roo Express. Customers will pay upon pick up.
If you have any questions, please contact Becky Olmstead, Assistant Dining Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Association, Inc.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
CA Student Support/Meal Plans: 315-386-7624
ID Cards: 315-386-7506
Business Services: 315-386-7210
Chaney Dining Center: 315-386-7634
Campus Center Store: 315-386-7319