ID Photo Upload
Please follow the requirements below for a successful upload.
- Submit a color photo, with a solid background taken in the last 6 months.
- Use a clear image of your face. Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open. Do not use filters commonly used on social media. Face the camera directly with full face in view. Your head should be centered, with room to crop on all sides of the photo. You should be the only person in the photo. The photo should be far enough away that your entire face and head can be seen, but close enough that you can’t see more of your body than your shoulders.
- Your picture should look as much like you as possible, on an everyday basis. You should be easily recognizable from the photo you submit.
- Both of your eyes must be visible. If you regularly wear glasses, be sure your photo does not have any glare on the lens. Sunglasses are not acceptable eyewear.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering, unless you wear a hat or head covering for religious or medical purposes. Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
- Submit a high-resolution photo that is not blurry, grainy, or pixelated. Do not digitally change the photo. There should be no shadows.
- Please, do not submit a damaged photo with holes, creases, smudges, or watermarks. The photo must be in one of these formats: .jpg, .gif, or .png.
Approvals may take up to 3 business days. You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photograph you submitted to your SUNY Canton email. If your photo upload is rejected, please submit a new one as soon as possible.
College Association, Inc.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
CA Student Support/Meal Plans: 315-386-7624
ID Cards/SGA Deposits & Accounting: 315-386-7210
Chaney Dining Center: 315-386-7634
Campus Center Store: 315-386-7319