UUP Tuition Support Program
- Complete the required * information in the form
- Human Resources will review the request to certify your eligibility and will forward the request to the One-Hop Shop Student Service Center
- Register for the course via the Part-time Non-Degree Portal and select 3rd Party pays.
Notification to Employee
Article 49 of the UUP Negotiated Agreement provides for a tuition assistance program as follows: The State agrees to continue the existing tuition assistance program using a “space available” concept. When space is available, employees may enroll in a course on a tuition-free basis subject to the following requirements:
- The University determines when space is available, recognizing that such determination must be made in sufficient time to permit enrollment by employees;
- The following courses do NOT qualify for space available designation: Independent Study, Student Teaching, or non-credit courses;
- Employees must meet course prerequisites;
- All fees other than tuition shall be paid by employees;
- Employees may enroll in a maximum of one course per semester and special session, for example, summer session and intersession;
- Minimum enrollment requirements established by the University as a necessary condition for offering a course shall not be affected by students interested in enrolling in a course on a space available basis; and
- The program shall continue for the term of the Agreement.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Fax: (315) 386-7064