Graduation Requirements - Baccalaureate Degree
- A student must be matriculated in a SUNY Canton curriculum for a minimum of 30 semester credit hours of graded course work taken at SUNY Canton and earning a minimum GPA of 2.00 for all such credit hours taken. A minimum of 15 credits (of these 30 semester credit hours) must be taken in the major. The 15 credits required in the major may not include internship or senior project credits. Individual programs may have additional graduation requirements.
- The successful completion of the prescribed curriculum.
- The successful completion of a writing intensive course taught within the prescribed curriculum.
- The successful completion of SUNY Canton Computer Competency requirement. (See the Computer Competency Requirement section of this policy.)
- The earning of an overall GPA of 2.00 unless otherwise prescribed.
- Payment of all financial obligations to the College.