Grades - Permanent Record
- Final grades are submitted by the faculty thru UCanWeb.
- Previous academic work will be evaluated by the Transfer Credit Evaluator using the standard evaluation form to notify the Registrar of credit allowed.
- The permanent record is the official academic record and is permanently filed in the Registrar’s Office.
- Only personnel authorized by the Registrar will have direct access to the permanent records.
- Permanent records will be scanned annually. One image will be kept in the Registrar’s Office.