Schedule - Master
- The Master Schedule for each session of the College will comply with the following guidelines as much as possible.
- The normal academic day is 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Meal periods will be provided as required within each individual schedule.
- Students will not be scheduled in required classes for more than four consecutive hours.
- Instructors will not be scheduled in excess of three consecutive lecture hours.
- Changes in the finalized Master Schedule must be initiated through the appropriate School Dean and effected by the Registrar.