Withdrawal from College Procedure


  • Students wishing to withdraw from the College must obtain and sign a Withdrawal Form from the appropriate School Dean or Registrar’s website.

    Degree and certificate students must obtain the signatures of the Faculty Advisor, School Dean, EOP/Counseling, Financial Aid, and Registrar.

    In the case of non-degree students, they must notify the Registrar’s Office in writing that they wish to withdraw from college.

  • Students may not officially withdraw from college during the last ten instructional days of a semester, exclusive of the final exam period.
  • The withdrawal will not be considered official until the official withdrawal date has been entered by the Registrar’s Office. All signatures must be obtained and the Withdrawal Form presented to the Registrar by the individual withdrawing.