Home > Policies > Procedures Manual > Administrative Affairs > Accident Reporting

Accident Reporting

It is the responsibility of the immediate supervisor of an injured employee to: (1) immediately call University Police and (2) complete the “Supervisor’s Report – Accident or Injury” (CS-13A). The forms and instructions are available from School Offices, the Physical Plant Office, Human Resources, Davis Health Center, Student Affairs Office, the University Police Department, and the College Association Administration Office.

Upon completion of the report (CS-13A), forward the original to the Human Resources Office. Further investigation, if necessary, will be conducted by that office.