GEM Car Policy
- A T-1 is not required to reserve a GEM car. Please call the Physical Plant Office during regular business hours to reserve a GEM car.
- You must be LENS (License Event Notification Service) approved in order to drive a GEM car.
- You must receive training on the use of the GEM cars prior to your initial use of the cars.
- Always remove the keys, and keep them with you when the car is not in use.
- When finished with the car, you must return the car to the designated area, plug the car in to recharge it and return the keys to the Physical Plant Office.
- After hours, contact University Police to gain access to the designated area. Plug the car in to recharge it. Return the keys to the drop box in the Cooper Service foyer.