Vehicle - Pre-Trip Inspection
- Prior to removing a fleet vehicle from the William C. Cooper Service Complex, the driver reserving the vehicle must complete a pre-trip inspection using the provided form.
- Please inspect the inside and outside of the vehicle for any damage (dents, scratches, stains, etc.). Record any damage found under the Comments section on the back of card.
- Please sign and date the inspection card.
- When completed, please drop the Vehicle Inspection Card off in the key drop box in the foyer of the William C. Cooper Service Complex before departure.
- Failure to complete the pre-trip inspection form prior to the trip may result in departmental recharges for any damage notes on a subsequent vehicle reservation.