Student Government Association
The student body has adopted a Constitution which establishes the Student Government Association (SGA). Its major provisions are:
- Establishes the membership in accordance with the Constitution of the academic community.
- Establishes rights and responsibilities of students.
- Establishes the offices of SGA President, Vice President, Budget Director, Secretary, and College Activities Board (CAB) President, Vice President/Budget Director, and Secretary.
- Establishes the Student Senate as the legislative arm of the SGA.
- Establishes the Executive Board composed of the SGA President, Vice President, Secretary, Budget Director, and CAB President.