Academic Recovery Contract
Submit this contract by: Monday, June 13, 2022
To be eligible to return to SUNY Canton for the
Fall 2022 semester, I agree to:
- Meet the requirements of the Academic Recovery Program (see Academic Recovery Program Details)
- Complete my class schedule, making any adjustments for classes I may need to repeat. For assistance, see contact info on Academic Recovery Program Details sheet.
- Complete my college bill by the billing deadline.
- Attend one Mandatory Meeting which explains the Academic Recovery Program (offered in-person and virtually)in the Learning Commons Classroom
- Meet with my Academic Recovery Mentor WEEKLY (assigned at start of semester) to create a well developed success plan.
- Attend/participate in all classes.
- Return my Advising Checklist by Monday, September 12, 2022.
- Attend the Smart Steps Workshops (offered in-person and virtually).
- Complete Learning Common Hours each week, either on campus or online.
- Read my SUNY Canton e-mail every day.
Academic Support Services
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Peggy A. De Cooke, Ph.D.
Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs