Home > Policies > Procedures Manual > Administrative Affairs > University Police Assistance

University Police Assistance

Persons in need of the services of the University Police Department for the purposes of registering a complaint, reporting an incident, or requesting assistance should report in person at the University Police Department. All complaints regarding criminal instances or parking problems should be referred to the University Police Department by calling (315) 386-7777.