Crime Analysis - Student Learning Outcomes
The following seven key learning statements represent the intended learning outcomes for the BS in Crime Analysis program:
- PLO 1 – Apply standards of academic and professional discourse while speaking and writing.
- PLO 2 – Apply the scientific method to analyze and compare crime data.
- PLO 3 – Provided detailed analyses of the criminal justice system and process.
- PLO 4 – Demonstrate fluency in locating, evaluating, and using crime research, evidence, and data.
- PLO 5 – Identify, analyze, and compare theories and practices of ethics and professionalism in the criminal justice arena.
- PLO 6 – Demonstrate fluency in industry standard analysis software.
- PLO 7 – Demonstrate the ability to produce crime analysis products for various audiences.