Due to building occupancy code and to ensure the safety of our guests, tickets are required for all guests (including children) entering Roos House to attend the Commencement ceremony. There is a five-ticket limit per student so we can be sure that all guests can be seated in the Field House. Tickets will be distributed when pre-ordered regalia is picked up at the Campus Bookstore or when arranged to be mailed to graduates place of residence.
How to claim Guest Tickets:
- Submit the Application for Graduation on UCanWeb by the appropriate deadline.
May 2024 Graduates: Apply to Graduate January 1, 2024 – March 15, 2024
*** YOU MUST indicate in the Application for Graduation that you will be attending the Commencement ceremony. ***
- Pre-order your regalia (cap, gown, and tassel) at http://collegegrad.herffjones.com/ by March 11, 2023.
If you already have regalia and do not need to order, then you MUST notify the Campus Bookstore (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 15 so a Student Commencement Packet will be reserved for you.
- Pick up date for cap, gown & tickets begins: Monday, April 22.
- Last Pick up date for tickets: Friday, May 3.
- Last Pick up date for cap & gown: Friday, May 10.
- Pick up location will be across the hall from the Campus Store.
- You will receive a Student Commencement Packet with your regalia order which will include your 5 guest tickets.
*** If you cannot pick up your tickets by the deadline of May 3, 2024, you MUST contact the Campus Bookstore to make alternative arrangements, otherwise you will forfeit your tickets. ***
If there are any EXTRA TICKETS available, they will be given out via a raffle, one ticket at a time. If all names have been chosen and there are still tickets available, students needing more than one extra ticket will be entered back into the raffle for a second round of tickets.
To be included in the Extra Ticket Raffle, please complete the Extra Ticket Request Form.
This form MUST be completed by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 3, 2024. IF THERE ARE EXTRA TICKETS AVAILABLE, the raffle will be held on Monday, May 6. Students who receive extra tickets will be notified via their Canton email by Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
Special Events Coordinator