NYS Payroll Services
Paychecks and Distribution
Payday is every other Wednesday. NYS employees are paid on a two-week lag basis: a two-week delay between the time the work is performed and when the salary for that work is received. New employees must wait approximately four weeks to receive their first paycheck. Full-time faculty are usually paid over 26 biweekly payroll periods.
Paychecks are distributed by direct deposit to an employee's account. Or checks will be mailed from Albany to the home address we have on file for you.
NYS Payroll Schedules and Timesheets
- NYS Pay Schedule – for regular employees
- Temporary Service Timesheet | Instructions - for hourly employees
- Temporary Service Pay Schedule
- Regular Employee Time and Attendance
Employees may have their paychecks deposited directly into their bank or credit union if it participates in the NYS Direct Deposit Program. Direct deposit forms are also available in the Payroll Office.
- Federal :: W-4
- State :: IT-2104
- State :: IT-2104 Exempt
- Payroll Deduction Authorization - College Foundation Donations
SUNY HR Self-Service Portal
For W-2 reprints, please contact our office.