Skype for Business
Skype for Business (formerly known as Lync Online) is a Microsoft service that is included with our Office 365 subscription and is available to all current faculty and staff.
The key features of Skype for Business include:
- Instant messaging with other Skype for Business and Skype consumer users.
- Video and audio calls between Skype users
- Online meetings with multiple participants (up to 250), including HD video, desktop sharing, Powerpoint presentations and virtual whiteboards. Includes the ability to record meetings for later viewing.
- Ability for non-affiliated users to join Skype for Business meetings through the Skype for Business Web App (..no Canton NetID credentials required..).
- Clients available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Windows Phone
The following Microsoft webpages have more information about what Skype for Business can do, and how to use it:
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Help Desk Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
New York Time (GMT -5)
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 4 pm