Travel Services

Travel Reimbursements

One significant change in SFS is travel reimbursements. Travel reimbursements will either be direct deposited or mailed to the address currently in PAYSERV for the individual.

  • Employees that receive part or all of their pay in a check will continue to receive a check for their travel/expense reimbursements. However, that check will be mailed to the same address as the one that appears on the employee’s paycheck. There is no option to have travel reimbursements returned to the campus or sent to an address different from the one on the paycheck.
  • Employees that have their full paycheck direct deposited to one bank account will have their travel/expense reimbursements deposited to that same account.
  • Employees that have their direct deposit split across more than one account will have their travel/ expense reimbursements deposited into the account where the balance of their pay goes. For example, if you have $300 per paycheck direct deposited to Bank A and the balance to Bank B, your travel/expense reimbursement will go to Bank B. If you are unsure how your direct deposit is set up in regard to multiple deposits or if you wish to make changes to your direct deposit account, contact Human Resources.
  • Employees will not receive any notification that a direct deposit has occurred, they would be aware that a reimbursement will be coming and the amount when they submit their Expense Report.
  • Employee reimbursements for travel/expenses will be paid on an ongoing basis and are not impacted by the payroll schedule. Employees will be reimbursed as reimbursement vouchers are processed.

Office of Travel Services
SUNY Canton
Halford Hall 114
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
(315) 386-7555
Fax: (315) 386-7925

Travel Card Administrator
Amanda Rowley
(315) 386-7559
Fax: (315) 386-7606