Travel Services

Travel Forms

Forms and Instructions

Forms must be signed:

  • If requesting a State Vehicle, please send the completed T-1 to the Physical Plant at Cooper Service Center. They will forward the T-1 to the Travel Office.
  • If no State Vehicle is required, completed forms may be delivered in person or via campus mail to the Travel Office, French Hall 200.

Office of Travel Services
SUNY Canton
Halford Hall 114
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
(315) 386-7555
Fax: (315) 386-7925

Travel Card Administrator
Amanda Rowley
(315) 386-7559
Fax: (315) 386-7606