HVAC Trades - Student Learning Outcomes
SUNY Canton is a leader in air conditioning education, and this program is well-suited for individuals with an interest in energy and technology.
- Identify, create, and professionally solve the technical problems using skills that are relevant to the trade of HVAC.
- Communicate in a manner that support business practices relevant to trades.
- Perform quality work that ensures safe and functional systems.
- Function effectively as a member of a team engaged in activities of installation, service, and maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Acquire and apply new knowledge as needed to stay current in the trades.