Digital Signage Guidelines
- Digital signage managed by the Communications Committee serves as a directional-based visual communication medium to inform visitors about events occurring on the SUNY Canton campus.
- Messages are limited to:
- on-campus events involving visitors to campus
- sporting events
- emergency notifications
- timely university announcements
- Digital signage requests should be made via the online submission form at least two (2) weeks prior to the proposed start date.
- Requests made without two weeks’ notice are not guaranteed to be displayed. The Communications Committee will have discretion over all content submitted.
- The Communications Committee reserves the right to edit any submitted material, determine what is appropriate for posting, and choose when a posting will appear in the announcement rotation.
- The Communications Committee will make every effort to fulfill requests but provides no guarantee that events will be posted and reserves the right to limit or exclude submissions on a priority basis.
Special Events Coordinator