Before You Start
New Employees: Prepare for Day 1
There are many things you can accomplish before your first day at SUNY Canton. We're here to help!
- Download the NEW EMPLOYEE REMINDERS & CHECKLIST
- Your supervisor should complete this SUPERVISOR CHECKLIST with you.
- You will receive an email from our benefits administrator inviting you to your benefits information meeting. You will be able to complete your new hire employment forms prior to your first day and hand them in at your benefit meeting.
- Your supervisor will be able to help answer any questions you have related to your start here at SUNY Canton.
- Campus Map and Directions to SUNY Canton
- Organizational Chart
- Talk with your supervisor about your work environment. Our goal is to present a welcoming work environment that allows employees to be prepared right from the start.
- Talk with your supervisor to confirm your start date, time, office location, and where to park.
- You can request a parking permit - Parking Permit Information.
- You can request a SUNY Canton Employee ID card.
- Faculty members should contact Human Resources to receive their email username and password. All other employees will be provided this on their first day.
- Prior to your first day, your supervisor will be working on the following:
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Fax: (315) 386-7064