OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business is a service within Microsoft's Office 365 that provides online file storage that is accessible from anywhere and across multiple devices.
OneDrive for Business is separate from Microsoft's consumer-focused OneDrive.
OneDrive for Business provides the following features:
- 1TB of cloud storage to store, share and sync your documents.
- Upload files of up to 100GB in size
- Access your files with a web browser, desktop apps, mobile apps, or directly from the Microsoft Office Pro Plus suite.
- Share files with fellow SUNY Canton faculty, staff and students, as well as those with Microsoft accounts.
- Create and edit documents using Microsoft’s Office Online applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Available to you as long as you are employed by the college or are a registered student.
Learn more at the following Microsoft website, What is OneDrive for Business?
Working with OneDrive for Business
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Help Desk Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
New York Time (GMT -5)
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 4 pm