- Terracycle – returnable bottle and cans
- Green Office
- Green Cleaning Program
Give & Go: Move Out Day
Donate your unwanted stuff right in your residence hall lobby! During Finals Week, look for the large collection barrels set up by Recycling staff. We will pick up these items each day and consolidate them in a central storage area. Your donated items are then given to various community-based non-profit organizations. This keeps useful stuff out of the trash, and directs it for reuse by others.
Please sort your donations into these 4 categories:
- Clothing All items must be clean. Please bundle or tie shoes together so they don't lose each other!
- Blankets & Linens All items must be clean. Includes towels, linens, bedding, pillows, etc.
- Food and Toiletries Must be un-opened packages. No perishables please.
- Small Household Items Includes dishes, baskets, lamps, art supplies, school supplies, pots and pans, vases, brooms, small appliances, toasters, decorations, etc. Please wrap fragile and glass items in newspaper! NO SHARP KNIVES.
Move Out Day program occurs throughout the last week in May. The program was established by the CARES organization and encourages students to donate unwanted, usable items instead of throwing them away. Dates, times, and collection area locations will be announced at the end of each spring semester.
Cooper Service Complex
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617