To be eligible for an internship, students must meet all institutional and degree requirements. Specific course requirements, determined by the supervising academic department as well as by internship sites, may require students to have
specific academic and/or professional skills.
Students will not be allowed to participate in an internship experience if there are relevant disciplinary or academic issues on the student’s college record.
Students participating in the BBA Management degree program must have:
- earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or greater
- completed at least 90 credit hours applicable to the program
- completed a minimum of 15 credit hours at SUNY Canton
- submitted all necessary paperwork required by the Curriculum Coordinator as specified in the Due Date Calendar
- completed the core course sequence before initiating the internship registration process unless otherwise approved by the BBA in Management Curriculum Coordinator
NOTE: The requirements listed above reflect the minimum requirements for participation. Please check with your Academic Advisor for additional eligibility requirements.
Business Department Director
MacArthur Hall 422