- SUNY Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Diversity Information Sites
- Getting Help & Reporting
- Resources for Students
- ADL – Fighting Hate for Good
- Cultural Diversity Resources
- Diversity: Inside Higher Ed
- Family Diversity Projects
- National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education
- The National Association for Multicultural Education: Advancing and Advocating for Social Justice & Equity
- National Organization on Disability
- National Organization for Women (NOW)
- National Society for Hispanic Professionals
- The African-American Mosaic: A Library of Congress Resource Guide for the Study of Black History and Culture.
- Senior Net
- United States Census Bureau
- Office of Student Affairs
- University Police
- All Gender Restrooms [coming soon]
- Non-Discrimination for Employees
The Counseling Center offers individual counseling for a variety of personal, academic and career-related issues. Canton’s Counseling Center is a safe place to talk with someone privately about any concern. This may include stress, loneliness, anxiety, depression, adjustment challenges, relationship difficulties, questions about identity, managing an existing mental health condition, or other issues.
The Office of the Dean of Students and the Center for Diversities and Inclusion, works to provide an opportunity for students, faculty and staff to be heard and supported. All members of the Canton College community have a responsibility to contribute to, and maintain, a welcoming and inclusive environment. Incident of bias should be reported immediately.
Title IX Officer
The Title IX Officer works to assure compliance with all aspects of Title IX, related state and federal laws, and Canton’s Policy Against Discriminatory and Sexual Harassment. The Title IX Coordinator plays an important role in the College’s efforts to maintain and improve a positive, safe and gender-equitable campus climate for all members of the community.
The State University of New York and SUNY Canton are committed to providing options, support, and assistance to victims/survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking to ensure that they can continue to participate in College/University-wide and campus programs, activities and employment.
Dean of Students Office
The Office of the Dean of Students enriches the lives of students by providing opportunities for students to grow and learn as individuals and to develop as leaders and contributing members of the larger Canton, local, and global community.
The Office of Human Resources provides support services to all departments of the College. Our employees come from the surrounding areas as well as all parts of the United States and other countries. Though diverse, we believe in one main goal: providing quality higher education.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of SUNY Canton to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity. The College does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, creed, national/ethnic origin, ancestry, veterans, handicap or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law, or members of other underrepresented groups.