The Office of Institutional Research offers a variety of workshops an presentations to the campus community every year in an effort to support ongoing training and discuss on data and assessment. Below are links to presentations made over the past few years; please contact the office if you would like to receive the documentation from another presentation or if you would like to arrange for a custom training.
- Non-academic Ambassador's Training: What Makes for Good Assessment - Spring 2014
- Academic Assessment Committee Workshop: How to Evaluate Assessments in the Major, GERs, and Institutional Scorecards – November 2013
- Non-academic Assessment Workshop: How to Assess – November 2013
- Square Peg, Round Hole: How to Fit You into the Institutional Scorecard – Presentation on February 28, 2013
- Gateway to Success Presentation – February 2013
- Assessment Presentation to Faculty – August/September 2012