Application for On-Campus Housing

All full-time students are required to live on-campus unless they are released by the Director of Residence Life from the Mandatory Housing Policy. This application is to apply for on-campus housing. New students are strongly encouraged to fill out the on-campus housing form in UCanWeb.

Residence Life
Mohawk Hall
SUNY Canton
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, New York 13617

Phone: 315-386-7513
Fax: 315-386-7969 

Regular Hours:
M - F: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm

YouTube Facebook