SUNY Empire Partnership
Take the next step toward a college degree that’s built around you.
We know you’re busy. That’s why SUNY Empire empowers you to complete your degree entirely online, in person, or a combination of both — so you can prepare for your next step without missing a step. Through SUNY Empire’s Combined Pathway agreement, SUNY Canton Healthcare Management students have access to:
- Affordable college tuition
- A flexible learning model that fits around your busy schedule
- An accelerated path to degree completion
- College credit for previous learning
- $100 Better Together Scholarship and a waiver of the $50 orientation fee
Two Pathways. Multiple degree options.
SUNY Canton Bachelor students who have successfully completed at least 75-credits of coursework, have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above, and have SUNY Canton department chair and SUNY Empire approval may cross register for up to 9 credits of SUNY Empire coursework.
- B.S. in Healthcare Management/M.B.A. in Business Management
- B.S. in Healthcare Management/M.B.A. in Healthcare Leadership
Health Care Management