About Emergency Management
- Fundamentals of Emergency Management (EADM201)
- Risk and Hazard Impact Studies (EADM205)
- Disaster Management and Preparedness (EADM220)
- Communities Preparedness and Defense (EADM222)
- Legal Issues in Emergency Management (EADM307)
- Incident Command: System Coordination and Assessment (EADM400): Student learn about the Incident Command System (ICS) and National Incident Management System (NIMS).
- Simulation Disaster Training (EADM430): Students utilize incident command, virtual laboratory, and hazmat software to develop their own tabletop exercises.
- Disaster Simulation (EADM435): Students will participate in virtual simulated activities to demonstrate competencies in preparing for, responding to, and recovering from emergencies and disasters.
- Internship in Emergency Management (EADM480): Students have had internship with local county and state emergency management agencies, county public health, American Red Cross, and other agencies.
- Senior Project (EADM485)