Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM) Lab
Connect with Us!
Location: Learning Commons, 1st Floor Rm 131
Phone: (315) 386-7065
The STEM Lab provides individual and group tutoring, as well as academic support, to students enrolled in associated courses offered at SUNY Canton. Subject coverage includes the various engineering disciplines, biology, chemistry, calculus, physical therapy, nursing, and veterinary science.
We welcome students to use our space to complete assignments, conduct group study sessions and meet with their professor(s) in a resource-rich environment that offers:
- Anatomical Models & Posters
- Computer Software
- Faculty Reserves
- Handouts, Study Sheets, and Practice Tests
- Calculators (Scientific & Graphing)
Digital STEM Lab Resources and Handouts:
- Yellow Chemistry Conversion Card
- Zygote Body 3D Anatomy Online
- A&P I Bone Picture Flashcards Portfolio*
- A&P I Organ Picture Flashcards Portfolio*
- A&P I Skin & Tissue Picture Flashcards Portfolio*
* Open in the Adobe desktop program
How to Prepare for a Successful Tutoring Experience
We encourage students to seek assistance early and to visit regularly. To get the most out of each visit, please bring your class notes and assignment(s). No appointments are required and students are helped on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please ensure that you plan ahead so that you can get as much help as you need. Each time you come in, be sure to log in and let us know you are here. If you are there to use the space and other resources, please let us know if you need help locating anything.
Betty J. Evans Tutoring Center
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617