Home > Sign-up
Scholarly Activities Presentation Sign-up
The Scholarly Activities Celebration highlights and demonstrates the wonderful research and scholarship conducted at SUNY Canton. Please use the form below to have your work considered for inclusion in the Scholarly Activities Celebration.
- Posters will be limited in dimension to 2’ by 3’ (or 24 in. x 36 in.). Printing help will be available through the Library Learning Commons. **Please note: Trifolds and posters of varying sizes are acceptable for use in SAC; however, for your poster to be considered in the Featured Student Poster Series, you must use the dimensions mentioned above. We cannot display trifolds or posters that are not the standard dimension of 24 in. x 36 in. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Multimedia, three-dimensional displays, student films, and/or musical and literary performances are accepted. Please indicate specific technology or space needs in the question provided.
- Oral presentations may be supplemented by slides or videos but will be strictly restricted to 10 minutes.
- Students presenting work MUST designate a confirmed Faculty Research Project Mentor on the submission form. Your faculty or staff member must be listed on your poster.
- Your poster must include at least one citation from a scholarly source.
- Check out this year's Poster Printing Assistance Request and file submission guidelines!
Abstracts are due on April 1st, 2019
Travel stipends for online students are available to offset the cost of travel to present at SUNY Canton’s Scholarly Activities Celebration.
Office of the Provost
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617