DDNP - Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the dual degree nursing program, students will be able to:
- The graduate will synthesize knowledge from the liberal arts and nursing to promote the health and well-being of culturally diverse individuals, families, groups, and communities.
- The graduate will collaborate with health care colleagues to promote holistic health care for individuals, families, groups, and communities.
- The graduate will use health care equipment, technology, communication devices and information systems to provide safe patient-centered care in a variety of health care settings.
- The graduate will integrate ethical values and respect for cultural diversity in safe patient centered health care delivery and practice in a variety of health care settings.
- The graduate will provide patient-centered care which represents the patients’ preferences, values, and needs within the context of their families, communities and the health care delivery system.