Nursing - Student Learning Outcomes
As a graduate from the Associate Nursing program, students will be able to:
- Integrate legal and ethical concepts in the nursing role to advance and promote the health and well-being of culturally diverse individuals, families, groups and communities.
- Students will maintain ethical, legal, and professional responsibilities within the Registered Nurse scope of practice and will effectively analyze and apply professional, legal, and ethical standards consistent with the Registered Nurse in conduct and care.
- Students will utilize the nursing process to meet the caring needs of individuals experiencing an illness or loss dysfunction.
- Students will consistently analyze and apply standards of nursing practice in functioning with integrity as a safe entry level nurse. (Professionalism)
- Students will apply acquired critical reasoning skills to develop, implement, and evaluate a nursing plan of care.
- Plan and implement educational activities that empower individuals, families, groups and communities to manage their health care at a local, national, and global level.