Meet the Faculty
Deborah S. Molnar, PT, DPT, MSEd
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, SUNY Upstate Medical University 2009
- Masters of Science in Education in Instructional Technology and Media Management, SUNY Potsdam 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, SUNY at Buffalo 1991
- Oversees all operations of the PTA program; advises all PTA students; teaches Introduction to Physical Therapy, Musculoskeletal Pathologies, Cardiopulmonary and Integumentary Pathologies, Advanced PT Modalities, and PTA Seminar II
- Recipient of 2014 SUNY Canton Distinguished Faculty Award
- Clinical experience in a variety of settings including outpatient orthopedic, acute care, skilled nursing, and homecare with a special interest in rehabilitation for older adults.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association, Education section member; Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, Item Writer Task Force.
Jennifer S. McDonald, PT, DPT, MS
Academic Coordinator of Clinical Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Simmons College 2006
- Masters of Science in Basic Science, Clarkson University 2003
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Vermont 1988
- Coordinates clinical education components of the program; teaches Fundamental PT Skills and Modalities, Kinesiology, Musculoskeletal Assessment, Neuromuscular Pathologies, and PTA Seminar I.
- Recipient of 2015 SUNY Canton Distinguished Faculty Award
- Clinical experience in a variety of clinical settings with primary focus in outpatient orthopedics and Women’s Health.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association; Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, Item Writer Coordinator; American Physical Therapy Association Clinical Instructor Course Work Group; American Physical Therapy Association Clinical Instructor Course Trainer Level 1 & 2
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, Academy of Advanced Item Writers 2015; Outstanding Service Award 2017
Anne Reilly, PTA, BS
Instructional Support Associate
- AAS Physical Therapist Assistant, Maria College
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, SUNY at Brockport
- Provides instructional support in PTA laboratory course work; facilitates and coordinates community and campus activities for PTA students; provides academic support for PTA students in small groups and individually
- Over 30 yrs as a Physical Therapist Assistant in a variety of physical therapy practice settings, including acute care and rehabilitation hospitals, out-patient orthopedic clinics, nursing home facilities, home care and school systems (K-12).
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association, NYS Chapter and PT Education Section.
- Has supervised many PTA students during her career as a PTA.
- Special interests in physical therapy include soft tissue techniques and aquatic therapy.
Deborah Molnar, PT, DPT, MSEd
PTA Program Director