Billing Instructions - Winter 2020
WINTER CLASSES BEGIN: DECEMBER 21, 2020
WINTER BILL DUE: DECEMBER 21, 2020 BY 4:00 PM
Submitting online forms without payment or payment arrangement does NOT guarantee you will retain your pre-scheduled courses.
- Log in to your UCanWeb account.
- Go to the 'Student Menu', then choose the 'Billing' Menu.
Part 1: Complete, Submit, and Pay your bill:
- Select the 'Complete Enrollment Confirmation/Billing Forms; View Adjusted Bill' option. See below for details.
- Complete the 'Enrollment & Billing Confirmation' web page.
- Return to the Complete Enrollment Confirmation/Billing Forms menu and select 'View Adjusted Bill'. Review your charges, add a Roo Express account if desired, and submit your bill for processing. *
- Set up payment of any balance due by going to www.canton.edu/pay or by mailing a check payable to 'SUNY Canton' to the Student Service Center One Hop Shop.
Part 2: Confirm your bill has been processed:
- Check the processing status of your bill, it will say Pending until it has been reviewed. Once review is complete, the status will be updated to Processed.
To check the status of your bill, return to the 'Student Menu' then 'Billing' menu, select 'Complete Billing Forms; View Adjusted Bill' and then 'View Adjusted Bill'.
- WATCH YOUR SUNY Canton EMAIL!We will notify you of issues that are delaying the processing of your bill.
- You will receive an email receipt once your bill has been processed. Your receipt is the confirmation that you are officially registered for the term.
If you will not be attending SUNY Canton, please notify the Registrar as soon as possible in writing by fax (315) 379-3819 or email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and id number on any correspondence.
*If requesting Winter Financial Aid, be sure to read all eligibility requirements and submit all application materials timely.Winter assistance is not guaranteed.
Note: Once submitted, any changes or additions can only be made through the One Hop Shop.
Listed above is the overall process to complete your billing requirements online. If you are unfamiliar with this process or have questions, you will find the following information helpful in making your choices when completing the required online forms.
Required Billing Forms:
The Enrollment Confirmation/Billing Forms:
- Graduation: Indicate if you plan to graduate at the end of the term.
- There are no medical insurance or parking fees for Winterterm.
View Adjusted Bill form (with option to add Roo Express):
- View all of your charges for the term. The initial status of your bill will be PENDING, it will be updated to PROCESSED once the One Hop Shop has completed the review processing of your bill (after you have submitted it).
- A Roo Express account is a discretionary spending account to use at the textbook center, campus store, and all dining facilities. You can request an amount up to $50 per credit hour for the Winterterm. If you have a credit balance and adding Roo Express causes a balance due, you must pay that balance or we will lower the amount of the Roo Express. To adjust your Roo Express credit after your bill has been processed, contact the One Hop Shop.
- PAPER CHECK: Make check payable to SUNY Canton. Be sure to include the student's Banner ID on the check. Mail to the One Hop Shop.
- ONLINE: Pay by credit card or electronic withdrawal from a checking or savings account online at www.canton.edu/pay.